Here it is!!
The 100th Episode of The Disney Diner!!!
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH NOW:
When researching recipes for The Mad Hatter Tea Party, I knew 5 things:
1. I wanted them to be incredibly simple to make.
2. I wanted them to be made with easy-to-find ingredients.
3. I wanted them to take very little time to make, so that a busy mother (or father) could recreate the whole menu in one day, if needed.
4. I wanted them to be colorful.
5. I wanted them to be delicious!!
So that's how this menu came to be:
PLUS, many, many more!!
CLICK THE VIDEO AT THE TOP
OF THE POST TO WATCH NOW.
THANKS FOR WATCHING
HAVE A FRABJOUS DAY!!
***DON'T FORGET TO WATCH LAST WEEK'S EPISODE:
DIY MAD HATTER DECORATING ON A BUDGET ***